Silverlode was the location of a rodeo that Javier performed in. Lucky wanted to attend the rodeo, and hoped to travel to Silverlode with her father, who needed to go there to attend to a broken railroad track switch, but Lucky's father ordered her to stay in Miradero.
Pru and Abigail rode to Silverlode hoping to find Lucky and El Circo Dos Grillos, but only after they arrived did Abigail remember that the circus was actually traveling to Silver Creek, which was still a whole day's ride away from Silverlode.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 In "Lucky and the Long Way Home", Abigail says that Silverlode is a four-hour ride from Miradero, a fact repeated by Pru in "Lucky and La Voltereta Feroz". Horses walk at about 4 miles per hour and gallop at about 30 miles per hour. Given that a horse would be unlikely to be able to sustain a gallop that fast for four hours, Silverlode is probably closer to 16 miles from Miradero than 120 miles. This makes Silverlode much closer to Miradero than Lasso Flats.
- ↑ "Lucky and the Pie P.I."
- ↑ "Lucky and the Shaky Day"
- ↑ "Lucky and La Voltereta Feroz"
- ↑ "Lucky and the Doomed Delivery"